During the Term of the agreement under which FlowMo has agreed to provide the Covered Services to Customer (as applicable, the “Agreement”), the Covered Services will be Available to Customer as described below (the “Service Level Objective” or “SLO”). Capitalized terms used in this SLA, but not defined in this SLA, have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
- "Available" means that the Covered Services can be accessed by End Users.
- "Covered Services" means FlowMo Hosted Services.
- "End User Fee" means the average number of End Users subscribed on the affected Instance during the month in which the Covered Services did not meet the applicable SLO multiplied by the monthly per End User fee, as specified in the applicable Order Form.
- "Maintenance" means maintenance work that is performed on hardware or software delivering the Services.
- "Monthly Fee" means the Platform Fee plus the End User Fee.
- "Platform Fee" means the total Platform fee, as specified in the applicable Order Form, paid by Customer for the affected Instance divided by the total number of months in the Term.
"Service Credit" means the following:
Monthly Uptime Percentage
Service Credit Percentage
99.0% <= 99.5%