Upskill your team with Hands-on Learning on top of your SAAS tools.
Scalably Upskill your company by teaching your team the software they need for their jobs. Your organization will learn by doing, you can monitor their progress.
Learning overlayed on top of your existing SAAS tools
Your team learns directly in the tools they are using for their job. With our Browser Extension we are able to create learning experiences that exist across websites. These are contextual, engaging learning experiences that people actually want to do!
As a content creator, we have a contextual build tool so that you can quickly record new walkthroughs and quizzes. Organizing content is easy using our custom Learning Management System: create skill paths and lessons, and assign them to the different roles in your organization.
Guided walkthroughs ask you to learn by clicking in your application.
Verify your understanding by interacting directly with the site. No multiple choice.
Learning content is overlayed at the browser level. You can learn across multiple websites at the same time.
The experience is engaging because you are directly interacting with the tools you're learning.
Easily create new walkthroughs with an overlay build experience.
Organize course content into skill paths and lessons. Monitor learning progress.
Game changing use cases
Your team will thank you for helping them do their job better, your bottom line will thank you for making the most out of the tools you're already paying for.
- Business Intelligence
- We want all team members to become BI experts and data masters! They’ll be able to do their jobs better.
- Cloud Compute
- GCP, Azure, and AWS are complicated tools that change on a weekly basis. Your development, data engineering, and dev ops teams need to be experts.
- Peer to Peer Learning
- Some of your best experts are your employees. They know your business and have a vested interest in helping out their teammates.
A better way to learn
One of the challenges of any learning platform is engaging the learners. We use state of the art approaches in instructional design to make the learning experience targeted, engaging, and effective.
Learn by doing
- Not just videos, you will interact with your application
- You learn in 5 minute blocks, not 45 minute lessons.
- You learn on top of your web-based tools.
- Level up your skills by tracking your progress
We provide features to make sure that you're moving towards your ROI goals. It's not enough to just five team members access to learning materials. You need to make sure you can keep folks accountable.
Role Based Learning
- We have track setup for the most common roles in your organization: from Business User to Developer and Administrator.
- Create a curriculum tailored to your company’s needs by mixing and matching existing courses, modules and lessons.
- We create custom courses based on your company’s needs and data.
- Track the progress of your team’s achievements as they progress through levels.
Team Level Reports
- Keep track of which users have completed which traning with high level reports for your company.
- We keep pace with the changes in all the platforms we cover. Never miss out on the latest features.
From the blog
Keep updated with the state of the analytics ecosystem, and with our company by following our blog.
How FlowMo can help you with your Total Experience strategy - Employee Experience
https://www.gartner.com/en/information-technology/insights/top-technology-trends Gartner defines total experience as a business strategy that aims to integrate the experiences of employees, customers, users, and multiexperiences to accelerate growth.
Let's get started!
Are you ready to improve your ROI and get your team leveled up? Get a guided demo with a FlowMo expert.